A Filofax Project with Janet from This Bug's Life

Happy Monday! I'm sneaking in with another quick post today to share an exciting new endeavor I've taken on. The wonderful Janet over at This Bug's Life has selected me to manage her new Filofax Project. Janet is generously donating several Filofaxes and other organizers to users who have a specific time-management project in mind.

I don't want to ramble on with all of the details, so check out Janet's original post here, and my first post as project manager here. And hurry the deadline to submit your idea is coming up on Friday. To enter, read and leave a comment on Janet's original post (link is above). We are especially looking for folks who have ideas for personal binders - there has been a lot of interest in the A5 binders already!

Thanks Janet, for allowing me to be a part of this. I'm beyond thrilled to see all of these creative projects!

Labels: ,